Little Oh inside

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*
Great news *__* my sweetheart and me expecting a baby *wooohoo*
Please not wonder about my fat belly in the next days xD
I wear the new sweater from .:Perle:. - love it <3







Shoppinglist:
Shape: ..:Perle:.. Shape Melodie modi -selfmade pregnant version ;)-
Skin: ..:Perle Katinka Skin *eyeliner Blogger
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eva HairStyle/Light Blondies
Glasses: HOC - Glasses - Rectangle Female #001
Earrings: .:cheeky:. My favorite Perli Loops! Color
Piercings: ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Joy" rainbow 
Nails: [Mad Echo] - Hey Panda Short Nails
Tattoo: Tattoo little oh inside -selfmade-
Tattoo1: .:cheeky:. taken by my boyfriend! Tattoo BLOGGER <3
Sweater: ..:Perle Sweater Black:.. NEW NEW NEW
Pants: [NV] Retro Jeans -Stripe black- NEW NEW NEW
Shoes: Aya Style Safari collection-Zebra



Comments