Ginger is here

Hey fancys,

great news from Wasabi Pills I felt in love so awesome hair!!!
Awesome is also the skin from ::Modish:: and the burner is, it costs only 10 L.
And the dress I wear is from *Ink No.8*, yes I know a lot of stores made this dress, but this is with texture change *happy* you can change between 13 textures...look!





Shoppinglist:
Shape: ..:Perle:.. Shape Melodie
Skin: -::Modish::- LiveMeMore only 10L$
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ginger Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack NEW NEW NEW
Ears: ...:::Scrub:::... 1000 t Ears Vendor
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Short Nails
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Beast [facial piercings]
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Felicity Tattoo
Necklace: *** Just You Jewels *** DUO DogTag I <3 You V2 Box
Bracelets: *** Just You Jewels *** Bracelet Women Find my Key + *** Just You Jewels *** Duo Bracelets Ti Amo Box
Dress: "V.001"* Mesh * Dress(13 Dif. Textures) *Ink No.8*
Tights: <Toxic Bish> (Bra&)All Fishnet Sock BLACK
Boots: [e] Secret Boots - Black



Comments