Lady Purple

Hello fancys,

tonight I was shopping and I am addicted to the tattoo from balkanik. <3 I saw it and I felt in love, also the same with the new pants from Aura and the new top collection from cold logic.
Take a look :D







Shoppinglist:
Shape: .Pekka.http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sora/166/31/2001 Tatti Shape
Skin: [Al Vulo]- [Debbie]-[ Barbie Chantilly] - actually stuff in stock event-
Lashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
Hair: Clawtooth: Sugar Biscuit (Outrageous Pack) wearing Purple Rain
Ears: ...:::Scrub:::... 1000 t Ears Vendor
Piercings: [Acide!] Jam - Black
Tattoo: Scuicide-FullBody Tatoo [BLK2.0 Prod] -extremely in love with this *__*-
Necklace1: [EY:NO] Crucifix Necklace (silver)
Necklace2: [EY:NO] Chained Cross Necklace (silver)
Top: coldLogic top - graham.purples NEW NEW NEW
Pants with Belt: [Aura] Class Act Jeans - RIGGED MESH - ornate 3 - aqua NEW
Shoes: GOS [Docs V2] 8 Hole - F - BLACK [bagged] wear

Comments