CraZy

Tatatata..its me agaaain xD
I promise I will show you little by little the awesome stuff from deer and now its time for a new part in my * .:: deeR ::. * pic collection, enjoy it:



Shoppinglist:
Shape: my own
Skin: S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin @SYS Project
Hair: .ILLUSORY. Hair_Kimmi - Blondes
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Top: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH shoulder cropped top [MultiVersion]
Pants: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH sarrouel pants [Multi-Version]
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * ankle lace boots [Multi-Colors]
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Glasses: .:cheeky:.My Mesh Nerd Glasses!
Tattoo: ***The Attic*** Hello Kitty Tattoo -no inworld store atm-
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Colorful Colors
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::..Pyramid Ring silver FREE
Gloves: C.Smit - Satin Gloves No. 1 - pink
Earrings: -BC- Summer Loop Earrings blue @-DC-
Watch: Bunny watch Pink ::C&F:: -store closed-
Bangles: PIXEL BOX - Bracelets Friendship








Comments