Little bit rose

Hi hi hi fancys,

yes another "pink post" xD Its my absolute favorite colour - I am sorry - *smile* The Jacket I am wearing is from .:EC:.  a cool store with lots of hot mesh stuff and the best, all comes with hud to a very good price...dont miss it ;)





Shoppinglist:
Shape: my own <3
Skin: : S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin @SYS Project
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away: One Voice Pack @One Voice Project
Glasses: HOC - Glasses - Rectangle Female #001
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing - Simple v02 FREE
Necklace: .:MANNA:. Gouache Necklace Pink (Girls) @One Voice Project
Braceletts: *** Just You Jewels *** DUO Bracelets Summer Box
Top: 1 Hundred. Lacey Tube. Pink
Jacket: .:EC:. Angela Mesh Jacket
Belt: ...:::Scrub:::... My Muse Belt Female
Pants: ^^Moulliez SLH 2012 Gift Female FREE
Boots: Thalia's Fashion: Mesh Leather Boots_Dark Colors (9 Textures) @One Voice Project





Comments