Slumber Party with my BFF

Good evening fancys,

would you like fun like we have ? No problem...*Tentacio* released a outfit for the new round @Perfect Wardrobe, its so cute and comfy and the cookies *YAMMI*!
Look look look:



Shoppinglist:

On Debbie (left):
Shape: my own <3
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Chloe Hair - Blonds Pack
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing FREE
★♡★♡★♡
On Ria (right):
 Shape: her own ;)
Haare: ::::Fab-U-Lous:::Tasha (Black)
Piercing: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Gemstone
Necklace: *CandyumNecklaceYum -not available atm-
★♡★♡★♡
On both:
Skin: .:cheeky:. (C) Skin Eli (Ria Tan & me Cream)  NEW
 Piercing: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Outfit: *Tentacio* Slumber Party green (me) & Slumber Party pink (Ria) @Perfect Wardrobe
Nails: [S]eptember -  Lady Skull (Ria blue and me pink)




Comments