Fairest of Them All Hunt Part II

Yes anther post....today I am in posting mood xD
After I´vd posted the release from *Tentacio* for the FOTA Hunt I have take a look on the Hunt Blog and found some things I must have *hehe*. Theese things I have combinated with the new release from *May´s Soul* called Cleo (available in beige,blue,green,lila and pink), looks:



Shoppinglist:

Skin: [the Skinnery]Fairy Dust skin -for the FOTA Hunt 5L-
Shape: my own <3
Ears: [ bubble ] Glowy Elf Ears - FOTA #3 -for the FOTA Hunt 5L-
Hair: Exile Perri -old Dressing Room Blue-

Outfit: * May's Soul* Cleo blue NEW NEW NEW
Feet: [mint] Tippy Toes {chained}

Wings: F.O.T.A. H.u.n.t. # 4 - Epic -for the FOTA Hunt 5L-
Hands: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30] NEW NEW NEW
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo MM902
Piercings Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 FREE
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing FREE
 Piercing mouth: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing FREE


Comments