Fairytale


Now we will show you the new outfit from *May´s Soul* called Orchi, its available in pink, blue, green and lime, looks:

Shoppinglist:

on me (left):
Shape: my own <3
Skin: S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin -old sys-project-
Hair: Magika [01] Volume
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Swirls Tattoo
Piercings Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 FREE
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing FREE
 Piercing mouth: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing FREE
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Animal]

on Ria (right):
Shape: her own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ miha ] - [ bronze ] natural
Hair:  ::Exile:: Brokenhearted: flash
Bangles:  [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Piercings Ear:  .Pekka. Montis Ear Piercings
Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: Anonymous

on both:
Outfit: * May's Soul* Orchi (pink on me and blue on ria)
Shoes: +ADDiCTIA+ Tropica Flip Flops (Java Vanilla on me and Tiki Vanilla Snow on ria)
Nails+Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver @I ♥ SL Fashion Boutique


Comments