Fashion Voodoo


 Hellooooooooooooo fancys,

puuh I was shopping and I had a very nice time @ the fashion voodoo sim. I found so much cool stuff there, an absolutely must to visit this event :) Here are my results:

Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Hair: [e] Found - Essentials Collection @collabor88
Tattoo Belly: Letis Tattoo :: Rosebud :: LF12007
Tattoo Legs: P.i.X.X.i.S Tattoo Shin Fuck Off
Nails + Bangles: dl:: Punk Perfect Hands (size 10)dl:: Punk Perfect Hands
Shoes: .:EC:. ABL Army Boots [Basic]

All items below you find @ fashion voodoo:

Skin: .:cheeky:. Katja Skin * [C] Fashion Voodoo love it <3
Piercings: ivy. - Piercing Lily with HUD - COLOURS
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Demonic Dreams
Necklace:*** Just You Jewels *** DUO Bonnie & Clyde -half prize offer-
Shirt: EMPORIUM - Virgin.. - Shirt Mesh
Pants: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH lower shorts #1/2/3 [Multi-Version]NEW NEW NEW available in sooo many colors *___*




Comments