Jeans time

Helloooooooooooo fancys,

here I will show you a cute jeans mini available @GSP, a new tattoo from ::Para Designs:: for only 60 L - love it- and my hair is from .ploom. available @my attic for 95 L the pack, the shoes are cool ones from * .:: deeR ::. * looks:



Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own
Skin: S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin -old sys-project-
Hair: .ploom. Vespa - Indecisive @My Attic august round

Dress: !IC- Dress Denim MESH (5 sizes) @GSP
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * detour boots [Multi-Colors]

Piercings Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 FREE
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing FREE
 Piercing mouth: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing FREE
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Retro Tatto NEW 60L
Necklace:  [EY:NO] Dreamcatcher SET ( Necklace & Earrings )
Nails+Rings+Braceletts: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY2 SET Hawthorn RED



Comments