Jungle Drum

Heyyaaaaaaaaaa fancys,

News from * May's Soul* called Regina, available in black,brown and green and all I can say:

My heart is beating like a jungle drum 
Hey, read my lips
'Cause all they say is
"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!"
My heart is beating like a jungle drum

>>> Listen here <<<


 Shoppinglist:

On me (left):
 Skin: ..:Perle Skin Zoe Medium
Shape: my own <3
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair/Light Blonde
Tattoo:  -UtopiaH- Disturbed Tribal Tattoo @fi*Fridays
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic (French)
Feet: [mint] Tippy Toes {chained}

On Ria (right):
Skin: ..:Perle Skin Zoe v.2 Tan- no Lipstick
Shape: her own <3
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Eve Hair Rye
Shoe: * .:: deeR ::. * coliseo sandals [Multi-Colors]

On both:
Outfit: * May's Soul* Regina green (on me) and brown (on ria) NEW NEW NEW
Parrot: : SaRcAsTiC Amazonen Papagei : Midnight Mania FREE


Comments