My Sis and me :D

*winkz* Hello fancys,

yaaay I have finally a pic with my SL sis Alexa *woohoo* She is working so much and she have no time for SL :( but here look at our little familypic:

Shoppinglist:

On me (left):
Skin: ..:Perle Skin Zoe Medium ~Burnt Lips
Shape: my own <3
Hair: ::Exile:: She Loves You: Light Blondes

Body: GBH #06 [Chandelle Design] 20L
Skirt: *Tentacio* Kay Skirt Black NEW NEW NEW
Shoes: HOC  Industries - 80s Heels

Glasses: HOC - Glasses - Rectangle Female #001
Necklace: :Z.S: Devil Bish Necklace 50L Grenade Free Wednesday
Braceletts: *** Just You Jewels *** Bracelet Women Find my Key & Duo Bracelets Ti Amo
Piercings Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 FREE
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing FREE
 Piercing mouth: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing FREE
Tattoo: (flaunt) Kawaii Kitty (Color) -Opening Gift- 1L
Hand: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]

On Alexa (right):
Skin: - DAMNED - Skin Special La Venta August 2011
Shape: Her own <3
Hair: Tameless Hair Cat - Pinks and Purples

Top: EnViEd StyleZ -NV- 5nA DIME TOP -marketplace-
Pants: [TOWN] Mesh Vintage Jeans - Pink Zebra 10L -marketplace-
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps


Comments