Me and my guitar

Helloooooooo fancys,

whenever you're falling down,
hopeless and pushed around,
find your own melody,
trust me that music is the key!
It makes you feel crowd and strong,
helps you to carry on,
if you're down on your knees,
you should singing with me,
music is the key.

First for today I have awesome news from TonkTastic, the pants are the new release and WOW they are sooooooooooo awesome with hud of course, matched I have bought there a cool dogtag necklace, looks and enjoy:

Shoppinglist:

Skin: .:cheeky:. (C) Skin Anna Cream
Make up: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
Lashes: Eyelure ULTRA LASH - 4 Pack Lash and Liner tattoo makeup
Shape: my own <3
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack @Fair (Nest) NEW

Tank: *Milk* My Wet Tee White
Pants: TonkTastic - Cargo Pants [Unicolor] Female Version NEW NEW NEW *___*
Shoes: *Tentacio* nabuki sneakers sugar skull edition @Stuff in Stock NEW

Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags (boxed)
Armwarmers: .:cheeky:. Mesh Gloves Fingerless White/Black NEW NEW NEW
Tattoo: Tenjin Blood for Poppies Tattoo
Piercings Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 FREE
Piercing Septum: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Piercing mouth: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Gemstone
Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK


And here the cute accessoires from *Tentacio* @Perfect Wardrobe

Comments