Autumn Dress

*Winkz* Helloooo fancys,

today I will show you a cute autumn dress from ..:: FRESH ::.. its available in black,blue,green,orange,pink, teal and white. I will show you the blue one:

Shoppinglist:

Skin: .:cheeky:. Katja Skin deep tan * [C]
Shape: my own <3
Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love: Naturals

Dress: ..:: FRESH ::..  autumn flower blue
Heels: Retro' - Vintage Flower Blue Heel MESH @Fi*Fridays

Necklace: *KRASH* Karma Necklace set  @Mens Dept.
Braceletts: -UtopiaH- Mess Lace Butterflies Bracelets @I love SL Fashion Event
Nails + Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Lace Butterflies Hand Set @I love SL Fashion Event
Piercings Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
Piercing Septum: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Piercing mouth: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Gemstone
Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK


Comments