Tattoo

Aloa Fancy´s 

I can’t waste time so give me a moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I’ve done
Lived every second like it was my last one
Don’t look back got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You’re still a part of everything I do
You’re on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I’ll always have you




Shoppinglist:


Shape: my own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ miha ] - black
Lashes: Eyelure Epic Lash Mascara - 4 colors - dc BLOGGERS
Hair: [BURLEY]_Sirah_LightBlondes (Wear)

Piercings: ivy. - Piercing Chai with HUD - METALS (old XY Room)
Ear Piercing: .Pekka. Salacious Unisex Piercing @ The Mens Dept.
Nails & Rings: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Tattoo: - Rebel Style- Tattoo Spikes

Long Shirt: *Tentacio* Ako tee shirt black only 12.10.12
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH knee boots [Multi-Colors]  Groupgift


Comments