All I need is you

Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak
Won't let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray
Got every reason to be here again

Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
All I need is You

All I need is You Lord
Is you Lord...
>>> Listen here <<<

Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [3] Demerara - Punky Babe
Shape: my own ♡
Hair: Magika // Roots Edition // Andarial

Body: The Sea Hole -  Painted Desert Bodysuit - Dove @collabor88
Pants: [Aux]Belted Bells  - Slate @collabor88
Shoes: [Armidi Gisaci] Dhali Bow Platforms - White @The Warehouse

Necklace: MG - Necklace - Santa Fe @Fameshed
Earrings+Braceletts: MG - Earrings - Santa Fe @Fameshed
Piercings: Aitui - Circular Barbell Lip Ring
Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Tattoo: FBTH @ JS-(TENJIN) Quoth The Raven Tattoo 10L
Nails + Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
 
 

Comments