Call me maybe

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
and now you're in my way
I trade my soul for a wish,
pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
but now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?  

Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but here's my number,
so call me, maybe? 

>>> Listen here <<<

Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [3] Demerara - Lush [Wild Nights]
Shape: my own ♡
Hair: ::Exile::  Like Lovers Do: Naturals

☎☎☎☎☏☎☎☎☎

Body: *Tentacio* tina body fat pack @Stuff in Stock
Jacket: ..:: FRESH ::.. Wool Jacket with white & black
Shoes: ::LEO-NT:: My Autumn Legwarmer-Boots~(MESH) Grey

☎☎☎☎☏☎☎☎☎

Necklace: *** Just You Jewels *** KC Call me maybe ?
Rings+ Nails: -UtopiaH- Mess Lace Butterflies Hand Set
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Dirty Little Bitch Tattoo
Piercings: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings


Comments