Crazy

Aloa Fancy´s

Say you're leavin' on a seven thirty train,
And that you're headin' out to Hollywood.
Girl, you been givin' me that line so many times
It kinda gets like feelin' bad looks good. Yeah.

That kinda lovin' turns a man to a slave.
That kinda lovin' sends a man right to his grave.
I go crazy, crazy baby, I go crazy.
You turn it on, then you're gone.
Yeah, you drive me crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby.





Shoppinglist:

Shape my Own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo!][ Skin] - [ miha-peach ] - [natural]
Hair: Magika [03] Today

Tattoo: ..::Freaks & Geeks:.. No Regrets HD Tattoo
Nails& Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Lace Butterflies Hand Set
Bracelets: -UtopiaH- Mess Lace Butterflies Bracelets
Necklace: P.i.X.X.i.S Skull Necklace for -DC- 40th

Shirt: *Tentacio* Nightmare shirt skull *Perfect Wardrobe*
Pants: *T.Whore* - S&M Skinny Jeans  Black
Shoes: ..:Perle Mesh Flat Ankle Boots   Resizer Script! 

Comments