CraZy

I remember when, I remember
I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

And when you're out there without care

Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy? 

>>> Listen here <<<



Shoppinglist:

Skin: :S u g a r :[3] Demerara - Punky Babe
Shape: my own ❤
Hair: -<E'H>- BELUCIA Hair PINK (PMHH#82-Element Hair-Pink Cap Hunt)

Jacket: .:SS:. WOMENS PINK LEATHER BIKER JACKET
Pants: "Pink" Skinny Mesh Pants * Ink No.8*
Shoes: .:SS:. Womens Basic Slip Ons ⓃⒺⓌ

Bag: *Tentacio* Messenger bag ⓃⒺⓌ
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
Nails: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver

 
I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that place Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
And when you're out there without care Yeah, I was out of touch But it wasn't because I didn't know enough I just knew too much
Does that make me crazy?

Read more: GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY LYRICS

Comments