Diamonds

Aloa Fancy´s

A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we'd become one right away
Oh, right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky 






Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Natural sunkissed ]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Rye

Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos Romantic Butterflys
Belly Piercing: *P* Belly Piercing M1 ~8 Metals & 9 Gem Colors~
Nails & Rings: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]

Top: .:cheeky:. X -top
Pants: .:cheeky:. Leather leggings! *Mesh Grey
Shoes: .:cheeky:. sweet Heels! Mesh Silver

Comments