F** it

See i dont, know why, i liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, i loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, i wanna let u know that i feel

Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now

Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back...

>>> Listen here <<< 

Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin
Shape: my own <3
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Razan HairStyle/Light Blondies

Dress: ..:Perle Lolita~Dress Black
Skirt: ..:: FRESH ::.. Jeans Pocket Skirt
Tights: erratic / ripped stockings / FULL COLLECTION (8 colors)
Boots: Cute Poison - Murda Face Boots (Horror Haute)

Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace
Tattoo: "W" vendor 1 TATTOO murales arms fuckyou
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver
Nails: dl:: Punk Perfect Hands (size 10)


Comments