Kiss me

Oh kiss me out of the bearded barley,
Nightly , beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight

Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift you open hand
Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance
Silvermoon's sparkling,
So kiss me...

>>> listen here <<<
Shoppinglist:

Skin: ..:Perle Skin LizZ Cream:.. NEW NEW NEW
Shape: my own ♡
Hair: ::Exile::  All for Love: Wildcards

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Top: ..:: FRESH ::.. Ripped Shirt Lip black
Pants: ..:: FRESH ::.. Skinny Pants black NEW NEW NEW
Heels: .:cheeky:. sweet Heels! Mesh Pink

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Piercings: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Necklace: ::LEO-NT:: My Seventies Necklace Pink <3NEW NEW NEW
Rings: ::LEO-NT:: My Seventies Rings Pink <3NEW NEW NEW
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Ramona 77 Leather Studded @collabor88
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Bring Me Your Love Tattoo @Perfect Wardrobe


Comments