Lilac Wine

Aloa Fancy´s 

I lost myself on a cool damp night
Gave myself in that misty light
Was hypnotized by a strange delight
Under a lilac tree
I made wine from the lilac tree
Put my heart in its recipe
It makes me see what I want to see
and be what I want to be 
Lilac wine is sweet and heady,
like my love
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady,
like my love
Listen to me...
I cannot see clearly
Isn't that he coming to me nearly here? 








Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: ^^Swallow^^ Skin_Lisa_
Lashes: Eyelure Epic Lash Mascara - 4 colors
Hair: Magika [01] Stubborn

Nails & Rings: [MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!

Sweater: .:cheeky:. Scarf Sweater! *Mesh Lila
Tights: d. Select Pants nylon tights grey  limited bazar
Shoes: [N] moccasins - calf high 3 layer fringe - black

Comments