All i want for Christmas is You

Aloa Fancy´s

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need, and I
Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you 





Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ miha ] - [ bonus]
Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me: Rio

Scarf: .:cheeky:. Scarf! *Mesh WINTER FAIR 2012
clutsch: *Tentacio* Kawaii clutch
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01

Jacket: .:cheeky:. short leather Jacket! WINTER FAIR 2012
Pullover: [Atomic] Comfy Pullover - Cream
Leggins: RONSEM* Ripped Leggings / black
Skirt: ..{PSYCHO:Byts}. mini-skirt MESH - light blue thx <3
Boots: .:cheeky:. strap Boots!  love it <3


Comments