Snowflakes

Aloa Fancy´s

Feeling like I know the words
Of a song I have not wrote
A song of Love, A song of Hope
A song that guides me down this road.
A snowflake falls on to my cheek
As I wake up from a distant sleep
I stand up dazed as I look around
What is this place that I have found?





Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ miha ] - [ natural]
Blush: PIDIDDLE - Seasons Hunt Snowman
Lips&Lashes: Izzie's - Baby it's cold outside (old Perfect Wardrobe)
Hair: [e] Over - Brown 08

Piercings: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
Mouthy: :. LuTimez .: Winter Cookie (no store in time)
Mittens: *Tentacio* Ready to winter XY Room
Hat: *Tentacio* Ready to winter XY Room
Scarf: .:cheeky:. Scarf! *Mesh @ Winter Fair

Cardigan: *Tentacio* Winter wool cardigan blue red @ Winter Fair
Leggins: *Tentacio* winter leggings @ Winter Fair
Pullover: [Atomic] Comfy Pullover - Cream
Skirt: .:cheeky:. leather MIni MESH Groupgift December
Boots: MIEL FAR BOOTS - polar - (boxed)


Comments