Step by Step

Aloa Fancy´s

And this old road is rough and ruins
So many dangers along the way
So many burdens might fall upon me
So many troubles I have to face
But I won't let my spirit fail me
But I won't let my spirit go
Until I get to my destination
I'm gonna take it slow
Because I'm taking it... 
Step by step
Bit by bit
Stone by stone
Brick by brick
Step by step
Day by day
Mile by mile 




Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Natural sunkissed ]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Joy Mesh Hair - Rye

Bag: *Tentacio* Messenger bag - green
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Natural Name Necklace
Piercing: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Piercing 2: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
Teeth: [label mode] Teeth perfect

Cardigan: .:cheeky:. open Cardigan turquise
Top: *T.Whore*-  Barbie TankTop Coral
Pants: *X*plosion X*Bolt MeshPants Female (BadDayz)
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - Classic colors



Comments