Carry on

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high...

>>> Listen here <<<


Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin
Make up: - DAMNED - My perfect eyelashes
Shape: my own ❤
Hair: [e] Conclusion - Essentials Collection ⓃⒺⓌ
 
Dress: .:SS:. PINK TUBE MINI ⓃⒺⓌ
Shoes: .:cheeky:.:. brand Ankle Boots! Mesh ⓃⒺⓌ
 
Tattoo: AUDRAN Unisex Tattoo 'Candy Skull Collar' @fi*Fridays
Tattoo Leg: -UtopiaH- Tribal Leg Band Set
Gloves: C.Smit - Satin Gloves No. 1 - black
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Necklace:  Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace (Basics) ⓃⒺⓌ @SLFashionWeek
 
 
 

Comments