Dancing in my cowgirl boots

I don't need nobody tellin' me what to do
I'm no ballerina not your baby boo
I don't need nobody tellin' me what to do
I just wanna party in my cowgirl boots

Wicked and wild this is the rhythm of my style
Let this song change your life
I just keep on goin', nothin' can stop me
I don't really care if you like me or not
And you can choose to hang around and be a part
Of the crazy things that we do
I am often imitated but never ever duplicated
I'm always yours so sing and dance with me...

>>> Listen here <<<

Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin
Shape: my own ♥
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cookie Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Lashes: Eyelure ULTRA LASH - 4 Pack Lash and Liner tattoo makeup

Sweater: .:cheeky:. 69 Hoodie! Mesh Red ⓃⒺⓌ
Pants: Reila : Floral Jeans 1
Boots: %.:EC:. Box Carina Boots

Belt:  ::LEO-NT:: EAGLE BELT <3 [pleated leather] ⓃⒺⓌ
Piercings: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
Piercings 1: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing - Simple v02 (boxed)
Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK


Comments