Funky Town

Gotta make a move to a
Town that's right for me
Town to keep me movin'
Keep me groovin' with some energy

Well, I talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about, Talk about
Talk about movin

Gotta move on
Won't you take me to
Funkytown...

>>> Listen here <<<



Shoppinglist:

Skin: SURROGATES  - Shannon tan 2 @SYS-Project
Shape: ..:: FRESH ::  shapes Lilli ⓃⒺⓌ
Hair:  ::Exile:: Against the Music: Naturals

Body: .:cheeky:. Wtf Bodysuit! White ⓃⒺⓌ
Jacket: .:cheeky:. short leather Jacket! Rose
Pants: *Tentacio* kumi pants blue ⓃⒺⓌ
Heels: %.:EC:. Box Kenza Boots

Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Necklace: Candy Bomb - ice cream white necklace @fi*Fridays
Piercing: Cute Poison - Snakebite Piercings ⓃⒺⓌ
Tattoo: AUDRAN Unisex Tattoo 'Swallows' @fi*Fridays






Comments