Its probably me....

If the night turned cold and the stars looked down
And you hug yourself on the cold cold ground.
You wake the morning in a stranger's coat,
No one would you see.
You ask yourself, who'd watch for me?
My only friend, who could it be?
It's hard to say it, I hate to say it, but it's probably me.

>>> Listen here <<<



Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin
Make up: - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
Shape: my own ❤
Hair: [e] Balance - Essentials Collection

Top: .:cheeky:. Simple Shirt!
Pants: *Tentacio* Audrey pants
Heels: %.:EC:. Box Ysaline Heels [Kit2]
Piercing Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Piercing Nose: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Piercing Mouth: Cute Poison - Snakebite Piercings
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Demonic Dreams
Necklace: :Z.S: Devil Bish Necklace
Nails: MstylePerfect Long Nails - Classic (French) + Red
Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (floral)
Braceletts: *** Just You Jewels *** Bracelet Women Find my Key + Ti Amo


Comments