My Misery

Fuck 'em, he knows the code
Fuck 'em

It's not about the salary
It's all about reality
It's all about making some noise, making the story
It's not about the salary
It's all about reality
It's all about making some noise, fuck 'em

Wake in a sweat again
Another day's been laid to waste
In my disgrace
Stuck in my head again
Feels like I'll never leave this place
There's no escape
I'm my own worst enemy
I've given UUUUUP...!

>>> Listen here <<<

Shoppinglist:

Skin: [MC] Keena-SYSP Skin, Shape & Lolas Tango Appliers @SYS-Project
Shape: ..:: FRESH :: Shape Naomi ⓃⒺⓌ
Hair: .ploom. Mosch - Indecisive

Sweater: {dollle*} 031 Cropped Turtleneck Sweater - Black ⓃⒺⓌ
Pants: Balkanik 2.0 EvuzaCustom_BlackCross ⓃⒺⓌ
Heels: .:cheeky:. Wedges Bootees! Mesh Black ⓃⒺⓌ

Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Tattoo: [QE] Dirty Little Secret





Comments