Saturday Night

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FANCYS!!!

Dee dee na na na
Saturday night
I feel the air is getting hot
like you baby
I'll make you mine
you know I'll take you to the top
I'll drive you crazy
Saturday night
dance I like the way you move
pretty baby
it's party time
and not one minute we can lose
be my baby...

>>> Listen here <<<

Shoppinglist:

Skin: : S u g a r : [Creame'] Rhianna Skin
Make up: - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
Shape: my own ❤
Breast: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hair: [e] Away - Essentials Collection

Dress:.:cheeky:.Alice Tube Dess! Mesh Pink ⓃⒺⓌ
Tights: ::KM:: BUTTERFLY STOCKING
Shoes:%.:EC:.Box Kenza Boots

Bangles: ::LEO-NT:: SPIRIT OF SPRING Bangles ⓃⒺⓌ
Necklace, Headband and Rings: ::LEO-NT:: ~Midnight Roses ~ <3
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MESH SQUARE NAILS - Cupcake @PW
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo MM902
Piercing Eyes: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01 ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Piercing Nose: Aitui - Circular Barbell Septum Ring
Piercing Mouth: Cute Poison - Snakebite Piercings


Comments