Forever

Aloa Fancy´s

Look deeper inside
And you will find a tainted soul.
Sometimes it makes me lose my mind
When I can feel it taking over me like I
Can't come up for air
Because it's pulling me under.
When it gets lonely in here,
I want you there. It's no wonder,
Ah
Because you're making me wanna change,
You make me open my heart again
And I can't help believe in it when you say,
It's you and me forever




Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Eleonor ] - [ peacock]
Hair: *Dura-Boy* 40 (Black)

Eye Piercing: [ni.Ju] Simple Piercing 01
Lip Piercing: ..:Perle Meshpiercing Deep Kiss v.2 with Teeths:.. (wear wo Teeth)
Nails & Rings: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Natural Name Necklace
Tattoo: Tenjin Passion Tattoo

Top: not so bad . mesh . MADDI top . brown
Pants: Balkanik2.0! EvuzaJeans_DarkGreen
Belt: Balkanik2.0! BELT-Evuza_ PACK_PARIS
Walletchain: Balkanik2.0! WALLETCHAIN_EvuzaPACK
Shoes: Balkanik2.0! Vintage_Sneakers - Groupgift -

Comments