Hot Girl

Come on now sexy girl
Let's make it to the club
She's got it goin' on
Gonna be my superstar

She can make a Saturday Night (oh oh oh)
Get to the club the feelin'is right (oh oh)
Come on, your sexy kind
Oh she just blew my mind

Cos she's a hot girl
The way she's movin takes my breath away.....


>>> Listen here << 



 

Shoppinglist:

Skin: !R - Esme - Pale Pack
Shape: my own
Lashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Violet V2 HairStyle/Light Blondies

Dress: ***ArisAris  Igs34 Desirable Version Lolas Tango ⓃⒺⓌ
Dress1: ***ArisAris  Igs33 Delicately Lolas Tango ⓃⒺⓌ
Heels: N-core Triumph One Voice Edition (Graphite)

Rings: ::LEO-NT:: Vintage Dream Ring~baroque~ VIP GIFT
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]
Glasses: HOC - Glasses - Rectangle Female #001

Comments