Karma chameleon :D

Desert loving in your eyes all the way if I listen to your lies would you say
I'm a man without conviction I'm a man who doesn't know
how to sell a contradiction you come and go you come and go
Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon
you come and go you come and go
loving would be easy if your colours were like my dream
red gold and green red gold and green...

>>> Listen here <<<

Shoppinglist:

Skin: !R - Esme - Pale Pack  ⓃⒺⓌ love it ❤❤❤
Lashes: - DAMNED - My perfect eyelashes
Shape: my own ❤
Hair: [BURLEY]_Sirah_MagnateYogurtPack

Sweater: *Tentacio* Uma sweaters ⓃⒺⓌ @XY ROOM
Tights: ::LEO-NT:: MAGIC SNOW Leggings 9 colors
Boots: .:EC:. Box Dakota Boots

Piercing: Piercing: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK



Comments