Little Numbers

Aloa Fancy´s

Waited for your call, for the moon
To release me from the longest afternoon
I've re-arranged parts of my living room
But time is hard to kill since I met you
Looking at the cars that drive on by
While spring is making promises outside
Red cars are quite rare I realize
Then I wonder which color you'd like
Seven little numbers
Baby, they could be a start
Seven little numbers
Baby, I know yours by heart





Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Solstice Honey ] @ TDR
Hair: [e] Frost - Brown 08

Rings& Nails: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
Necklace: [EY:NO] Filigran String Necklace (silver)
Piercings: .Pekka. Zassy Piercing GOLD

Sweater: *Tentacio* Uma sweaters
Jeans: ..:Perle Mesh Jeans Washed blue:.. NEW <3
Shoes: Slip-ons - Mesh Shoes

Comments