Skinny Love

Aloa Fancy´s

Come on skinny love just last the year
Pour a little salt we were never here
My my my - my my my - my my my my - my my ...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
I tell my love to wreck it all
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
My my my - my my my - my my my my - my my ...
Right in the moment this order's tall





Shoppinglist: 

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ miha ] - [ black peach ]
Hair: >TRUTH< Angie - champagne

Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS(wear Me to UNPACK)!
Nacklace: MG - Necklace - Santa Fe
Piercing: .Pekka. Zassy Piercing GOLD
Nails& Ring:-UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set
Tattoo: S.H.S Alice in WL Tattoo MESH

Top: ..:Perle [Vest] + [Shirt] Cute Bow <3
Pants: *T.Whore* - S&M Skinny Jeans Light
Shoes: -SanToki- Mesh Suri Sandals - Blue Jean - Rigged & Unrigged

Comments