So here we are

aloa Fancy`s

I caught a glimpse, but its been forgotten
So here we are again
I made a vow, to carry you home... home
I really tried to do what you wanted
It all went wrong again
I made a vow, to carry you home
If you fall sick, if you pass out
I figured it out, I can see again





 Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Eleonor ] - [ Candy sunkissed ]
Hair: (Milana) Willow - Strawberry

Tattoo: Tenjin Passion Tattoo
Necklace: PIXEL BOX - Necklace "Dark Cross and Magic Rock"
Piercings: ..:Perle Meshpiercing Deep Kiss v.2 with Teeths:.. Bloggers
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA] Steking EARS
Bracelets: -UtopiaH- Mess Lace Butterflies Bracelets
Nails & Rings: -UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set

Dress: .:cheeky:. Alice Tube Dress! Sea <3
Tights: [: B!ASTA :] :DOTTY: Sheer dotted tights
Shoes: .:cheeky:. brand Ankle Boots! Grey Silver <3




Comments