Find me

Aloa Fancy´s

I know something's bound to change
And I know I have been to blame
Washing away this era of madness
Won't come and spread no shame
'Cause I've been waiting watching and praying
For you to go insane
I've been
Hold me now and come on out and find me
'Cause I've been waiting my turn
Pressure's on and now your heart is beating
To the sound of my name and I say
Find me 





Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Magic night Sunkissed TDR ]
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair - Rye

Earrings: ..:Perle Feather Earring:.. <3
Ring: ..:Perle KnuckleRing Love:..<3
Nails: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver (wear wo Rings)

Dress: .:cheeky:. Lee Dress! Mesh & Appliers Lolas Tango/ Rose <3
Shoes: ISON - hawkin boots (nude gold) @ arcade gatcha event
 

Comments