Take me home tonight

I feel a hunger, it's a hunger
That tries to keep a man awake at night
Are you the answer? I shouldn't wonder
When I feel you with my appetite

With all the power you're releasing
It isn't safe to walk the city streets alone
Anticipation is running through me
Let's find the keys and turn this engine on

I can feel you breathe
I can feel your heart beat faster

Take me home tonight
I don't want to let you go till you see the light
Take me home tonight...

>>> Listen here <<<


Shoppinglist:

Skin: FRANCE limited *Step inSide* @DesignerCircle
Shape: my own
Hair: ::Exile:: Say What You Want: Natural Fusion @Fameshed

Catsuit: ..:: FRESH ::..  One Leg Catsuit black + red
Heels: %.:EC:. Box Kenza Boots

Bangles: MG - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER
Nails: -UtopiaH- Rock n' Roll Never Dies Hand Set
Necklace: MG -Necklace- Wild Hiney Bee @Arcade Gacha Event
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Leopard Spots Tattoo


Comments