Your Touch

Aloa Fancy´s

I’ve been writing you a story
The headline reads “We’re Meant To Be”
See I’m not one to write such fiction
So let me be a reality
And show you what you mean to me
I’m thinking you and I
Should both … get lost in love forever
Cause I’m feeling intoxicated
I want to taste the energy you’ve been breathing





Shoppinglist:

Shape: my own <3
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ miha ]
Hair: *Dura-Boy*40(Black)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious

Necklace: [coepio] Cross Necklace  <3
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
Face Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid [FROST ITEM]
Bracelet: [MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Rings and Nails : -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver

Pants& Accessories: EvuzaJeans_DarkGreen Balkanik2.0!
Shoes: HOC Industries - Flats Emo 


Comments