Aloa Fancy´s
Your heart is not open
So I must go
The spell has been broken
I loved you so
So I must go
The spell has been broken
I loved you so
my last post for the Fancy Babes...
my new posts you can find @ Fashion Stylez of Secondlife
thy for the clicks
Shoppinglist:
Shape: my own <3
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Eleonor ] - [ Candy]
Hair: (Milana) Jayna NEW
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Nails: -UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set
Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
Bracelet: [MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid [FROST ITEM]
Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Sleeves
Tattoo2: Tenjin Stone Roses Tattoo
Bellychain: ..:Perle Feather Bellychain
Shirt: ..:Perle Down Shirt
Pants: ..:Perle Open LowPants blue:.. NEW
Boots: .:EC:. Box Erika Boots (worn wo Socks)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Eleonor ] - [ Candy]
Hair: (Milana) Jayna NEW
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Nails: -UtopiaH- Glam Hand Set
Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
Bracelet: [MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid [FROST ITEM]
Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Sleeves
Tattoo2: Tenjin Stone Roses Tattoo
Bellychain: ..:Perle Feather Bellychain
Shirt: ..:Perle Down Shirt
Pants: ..:Perle Open LowPants blue:.. NEW
Boots: .:EC:. Box Erika Boots (worn wo Socks)

Comments
Post a Comment