Metallic Jada

Halluuu fancys,

surely you have noticed, I am not online that often this time.

In RL I have moved to my hometown and now I have no internet in my new flat and so much to do...renovate all day long ^^

But when I visit my mother I can use her PC and I decided to make some posts in my spare time, till I have my own internet.

Here I am with some news from the SL Fashion Week and ::Sweet Leonard:: also new hair from [LeLutka], enjoy it !

Shoppinglist:

Skin: FAKE :: Iris Skin for SLFW <3 @SL Fashion Week
Shape:.:Panda Punx.: Kyri Shape
Hair:  [LeLutka]-JADA hair/Naturals

Sweater: Beusy: Baggy Sweaters @SL Fashion Week
Leggings: ::Sweet Leonard:: Metallic Leggins Set <3
Heels: {{BSD Design studio}}splendid model -blk @SL Fashion Week

Jewelry: .mala. - bulletproof Skull FATPACK @SL Fashion Week
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female [Size 10/20/30]

Poses: PURPLE POSES MICHELLE @SL Fashion Week



Comments