Halluuuu fancys,
yeeeeeeees the doors are open.
Time for an awesome shopping trip.
♬ Singer Icon Fair ♬
November 11 - 30, 2013
Theme: Style of famous singers or music
After the great success, and welcome participation, both
retailers and the public to this event, we decided to propose a second
edition of the Singer Icon Fair. The dynamics of the fair
will be the same as the previous year.We all know how the music we
condition the life or simply the day since prehistoric times so as to
honor him by creating a themed exhibition where each
designer will meet all expectations.Singer Icon fair mean hair
colors, styles, make-up that your favorite singer or music to which it
belongs.Instead of last year, we decided, as a matter of
order and better the event.
>>> HP <<<
>>> Taxi <<<
The sponsors of this fair are:
- -UtopiaH-
- -FAUN-
- Loovus Dzevavor
- {*I <3FashiOn*}
- ILLMATIC
- Le Primitif
- Retro'
- L I V G L A M
- 1992
- Paperbag
- Lethal
- Blvck Anchor
- -UtopiaH-
- -FAUN-
- Loovus Dzevavor
- {*I <3FashiOn*}
- ILLMATIC
- Le Primitif
- Retro'
- L I V G L A M
- 1992
- Paperbag
- Lethal
- Blvck Anchor

Comments
Post a Comment