Halluuu fancys,
more more more news from The Summer of Love Fair.
This post from *~*Damselfly*~*, . K E L I N I . and Holly.
ღღღ Take a look and enjoy ღღღ
Skin:{AIMI} Celine Natural Skins Mod Shape
Shape: my own ღ
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Siliva SOL Fair @Summer of Love Fair
Dress: . K E L I N I . Summer Wind Africa Leo pink @Summer of Love Fair
Heels: HOLLY FOR SLINK HIGH MESH TUXEDO DENENNA HEELS @Summer of Love Fair
Earrings: .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Celine Earrings
Mask: HOLLY MESH CHIC CAGE MASK @Summer of Love Fair
Kittie: ::GB::Siting cat / American Short -old Arcade item-
Shape: my own ღ
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Siliva SOL Fair @Summer of Love Fair
Dress: . K E L I N I . Summer Wind Africa Leo pink @Summer of Love Fair
Heels: HOLLY FOR SLINK HIGH MESH TUXEDO DENENNA HEELS @Summer of Love Fair
Earrings: .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Celine Earrings
Mask: HOLLY MESH CHIC CAGE MASK @Summer of Love Fair
Kittie: ::GB::Siting cat / American Short -old Arcade item-

Comments
Post a Comment