Halluuu fancys,
news from #187# for Black Dot Project, [Cynful], { Speakeasy } for Boys of summer and + Mouni Poses + for Pose Lover & Friends Event.
♥ Take a look and enjoy ♥
You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Any place is better
Starting from zero, got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
But me, myself, I got nothing to prove
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Any place is better
Starting from zero, got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
But me, myself, I got nothing to prove
Skin: Insol: face Tea (CATWA) fatpack
Shape: my own ♥
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: [e] Aspyn - Exclusives
Top: [Cynful] Iono top Fatpack
Leggings: #187# Legging Ananas @The Black Dot Project
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Denali Tattoo @Boys of Summer
Cuffs: *MUKA* Cuff Love
Pose: + Mouni Poses + Pose lover and friends event Exclusive @Pose Lover & Friends Event




Comments
Post a Comment