Bye bye 2017

Halluuu fancys,

tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. Trust the magic of beginnings and have more ideas, success, love and never regret. Things will change and the possibilities are endless.
I want to thank every single one of you for your support, evey single like, comment and view on my blog & flickr. It is meaning a lot to me having my blog now since 6 years full of support from all of you.
Also a big big thank you to all my sponsors and your trust in my work. I am so happy being a part of your awesome teams.
A special thak you goes to my best friend Brinca. We are totally different but hey we found each other and we will never leave this friendship full of love, trust and happiness. I love our talks and laughs, love to make pics with you, talk together totally bullshit and thank you for your open ear and heart in every situation. I love you my Mausi.

Another special person to me is my boyfriend Felix. We went trough a lot this year and I failed and make a big mistake. But you was always there for me. In a time everyone else would go you stay and fight for us and our love. I am so thankful for this and for sure for you. 5 years we are now together and 2018 will be a perfect year. Cant wait till we move together in january and spend more time together and have finally one life at one place together. I love you soo much my angel.

The 3rd person that need to stay here as a special person is Sa4. He is my rock and always my open ear in nights, oh a lot of nights, were we talk and laugh. I am so proud having you as my friend the last years and cant imagine how it was before. You are a wonderful, trustful and loyal friend that always say straight what you think. I love you.

Ok now I am ready to leave this year behind an start a fresh one hehe. But before I forget another big big thank you goes to all my blogger and all people who support our pose store .:Joplino:.

A big big muuuah and now party hard *ootoot*



Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Bento)
Skin: Insol: Skin Candy, Fatpack
Shape: my own ♥
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH VIP December - Tinsley

Dress: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Sparkly Night Dress -Dollarbie-

Make Up: ::SG:: GoldLine Shadow
Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace

Champagne: :::ChicChica::: LastBottleIsOver  Champagne props 1 @Cosmopolitan Event


Comments