Halluuu my sexies,
In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary support…. thanks to all my friends, followers and sponsors.
Slowly I am coming back and hope I can work this year again on many many new pictures and supporting stores and hope some of my old sponsors take me back after my pause.
I am full of new heal and cant wait to blog blog blog. Cheers to new beginnings!
♥ First postie 2021 ♥
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face
Skin: . MILA . Valentina Skin (GENUS) Tone Honey
Shape: my own ♥
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: DOUX - Martina hairstyle [DELUXE HUD] @Level Event
Coat: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Expensive Taste - Coat - Snow
Earring: *MM* Drop Hoop Earrings
Necklace: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Penthouse Princess - Pearl Necklace
Champagne: Amitie Splash Champagne @Kinky Event



Comments
Post a Comment