Come take my hand, I'll walk you through the path of doom, from which you may never return..the path of the forsaken..yes you come to die with me!

 Halluuu my sexies,

here we have news from Garmonbozia for Harajuku EventTentatioN *, [ Ayo] and Six Feet Under
♥ Take a look and enjoy ♥  


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face

Skin: HUMAN GLITCH // FLVCKYSK SKIN

Shape: my own ♥

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Hair: #Foxy - Maeve Hair (Essential)


Tattoo: PMS - Forbidden Love Tattoo

Eyeshadow: -SU!- Smokey Eyeshadow Collection -Genus-

Lashes: TentatioN * Lashes SPIDER - Lel.Cat.Gen


Blouse: -Pixicat- Aerial Top (SatinBlack) 


Bindi: SFU - Lucifer Bindi -50% Off till March 1st-

Mask: Garmonbozia - Creepyfly mask metal @Harajuku Event

Collar: [ Ayo] VIII  - FATPACK


Orb:- Fika - Aether Orb Hand



Comments