New year - new adventures
For me its a new book and finally I realized I need more time for myself. In all the last years my passion for blogging takes a lot of time and at the end it was more pressure as fun.
Soo many amazing stores are in this world - hard to not apply and having the will and love to support anothers work. For this year I leave all my sponsors with deadlines and make place for a blogger who can do it better.
I will not stop blogging because for so many years its my medicine but I stayed for now only as VIP, no deadline, a handful ingame groups and event blogger.So for me its more time to take care of myself and I dont need to stop what I love soo much. Thank you all for having me as your blogger. Wish you all a great and healthy year with lots of love *muuuuah*

Comments
Post a Comment